Tuesday, July 20, 2010

All Done!

This course has been amazing. I have learned so many new assistive technologies but more importantly have learned that anything is possible. The video clip we viewed today was very inspirational. Why do I complain about anything? Everything comes fairly easy to me. Throughout the two weeks, I had to keep reminding myself of that and trying to put myself in the shoes of someone who does not have the same abilities that I do.!

Thanks for all your patience Barbara. We really had a lot of learning to do but you always believed in us and that helped us to get through learning all that new stuff! I suppose that speaks to the whole premise of the course. If you believe in yourself and others believe in you, then anything is possible! You have given me new eyes with which to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment